I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat!

I did I did I did......

So far Gauge had not shown any interest in Theo the Cat. Until today.......we were out in the yard and he was fixated on something in the flower bed and I had no idea what he was looking at.
 What is it Lassie? Timmy fell in the well?
 No? Just letting mom know there are a few weeds needing to be pulled?
 No? Maybe you have just spotted your first glimpse of a NW slug?
 No? Maybe you were just taking time to smell the flowers?
 No? Well what in the world could it be???
Ohhhhhhh I see Gauge, you found yourself mesmerized by an orange colored alien....
 And this is what makes Theo the Cat a "dog savvy" cat. He doesn't run, but I wouldn't cross him either.
 No worries, Gauge was juuuuust looking, he means him no harm, he was just very interested.
 Good boy Gauge-Buddy, way to give Theo space! I would say Gauge would be fine to be adopted by someone with a "dog-savvy" cat like Theo. 
Sweet Gauge is available for adoption!


No comments:

Post a Comment