I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Monday, January 13, 2014

Have You Ever Wondered....

...how our multi dog household does TV time with 6 dogs who all want a piece of the lap/furniture?

Here is the answer to that question in pictures.

Timken starts out in Dave's lap. Look at those little footsies!

Sybil is usually next to me on top of the blanket.

I am soooo sleeeepy

Not sure Tim could get any more comfortable.

Birdie is on Dave's legs under the blanket.

Skip is next to me but under the blanket.

Liza is next to Skip and to get her, Sybil, and Skip all on the loveseat with me is a feat in itself as none of them like to touch each other if they can help it. I always have to help them so they don't get poopy with each other.

Jenny has her own dog bed in the room as she doesn't really like to be in laps as a general rule.

New position for Sybil

Birdie must have gotten hot because she is in a new position now.

Skip got hot so he moved so his head is out from under the blanket.

And Timken ended up in my lap mostly under the blanket.

I have a lot of people ask me how we can have 6 dogs in the house. Now you know how TV time goes! Door-bell-ringing time is whole other story......lol

No comments:

Post a Comment