I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Friday, January 17, 2014

Find The WAbbit...

I continue to work with Timken and new games. He LOVES the Skineez toys and we had fun playing "find the bunny in the blanket". Tim was really into this and took right to the game. Good boy Tim!

Tim after he found the toy that I had hid under the blanket.

In this video I had really wrapped the toy into the blanket, Tim being a little cautious had a tough time and lost interest.


So I made it a bit easier so he could have success finding it. That was the whole point this this time around. There is time to really challenge him and in the future we can keep making it harder but to build confidence he needed to be able to find the bunny and kill it LOL He did just that!


We played a little tug before I hid the bunny this time. Tim used to not be comfortable playing tug with me. He wouldn't pull at all. He is so sweet and he is playing tug with me now. Working with Tim on his confidence is very rewarding.




Such a good boy whose rattiness is shining through more and more each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment