I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What Do Eyes, Ears, Cuddling, High Fives, and Hot Dogs Have In Common? Pupdate...

I will admit when we dropped this little gal off at her new home over a year ago I actually wailed in the car on the way home. Don't get me wrong, I was extremely happy for her to have her forever home and I was 100% sure her mom and dad were "the ones" for her and she for them,  but I had gotten attached to the little bugger.

We are so happy we get updates with photos from her mom a couple of times a year and this last update came with a surprise. Headshots of a little girl who had always been very camera shy!

I bet most of you know who I have been talking about....yup SIERRA! Look at this girl now! Yes I had been sad to say goodbye but I am not sad now. I am full of joy for this sweet rattastic girl and her mom and dad, she is the apple of their eyes, and she deserves no less.

Sierra's mom wrote, "Sierra is so much fun these days...it's funny, I keep thinking "Oh, she's really come out of her shell since we got her," but it turns out there's always more personality to reveal. She's hilarious. Such a goof, especially when she's in play mode. Also, she's the cuddliest dog I've ever known. No dog wants to snuggle as much as she does, and I love it!" (her mom calls this photo, "those eyes and ears") 
Sierra doing her "high five".

Sierra in her adorable hot dog Halloween costume.

Sierra cuddling with mom...and smiling :)

Sierra with one of her signature "toofie grins". When I think of Sierra this is the look that always comes to my mind.
So now you know what eyes, ears, cuddling, high fives, and hotdogs all have in common! Sweet Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment