I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oskar Mania

Oskar got to try on a few sweaters and jackets today. I would say he isn't really a fan. It could have been that I just didn't have his color, style, or size! He is a very discriminating little dude after all.The sweet thing was every time I called him to get on the chair to try something else on, he just jumped up and let me do it.


Am I supposed to move in this thing?

This is too small for me mom, I can hardly breath!
Hmmmmm I do look pretty groovy in these "things"
When Oskar had on Birdie's lavender sweater he was the talk of the pack. The other dogs couldn't figure out what the heck was going on so they decided a good romp would settle things.

     This was too funny watching Oskar trying to maneuver the doggles.

He did manage to get them off, he is a smart boy and probably won't be doing the cat-walk anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Haa Haaa! we were laughing so hard when we see the video :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me every time I watch these videos I still crack up! There is just something funny about doggles and lavender sweaters! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete