I volunteer for New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue
Helping to find rescued Ratties in need their second chance at life in good fit forever homes.




Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oskar Really Opens Up!

Body language is a powerful communication in the human and the dog world. Oskar continues to blossom in his foster home and surroundings as evidenced by his body position this afternoon while taking his nap. This is the first time he has sprawled out this much in such a vulnerable position. He stayed like that even with my dogs milling about and me getting up to grab the camera for at least 20 minutes! I always want my foster dogs to feel safe and comfortable here while they await their forever home to come along. Oskar continues to open up and become himself.

Ahhhhh this dog bed is so comfy..

I am getting drowsy....

drowsier....

Nap time, please don't wake me....

No comments:

Post a Comment